Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 April 2010

So I've changed the title of the blog... yeah, think about it...


So yes, it's true fans (what fans? there's like only a couple people who actually know about this blog), I have changed the title of my blog! Why? do you ask. well...

First of all, I guess I'm really not living with the dead am I? well, I live in a place where there are dead people fairly nearby, but I'm not living there really. I guess I was trying to be clever... you know... student living with the dead... kinda sounds like a zombie movie. hell, we're students, we end up being like zombies sometimes :)

Secondly, I'm really not writing about my life as a student in the UK really... in a way I felt that I should have a title that's more accurate to what I'm blogging about.

Really I've been writing about my thoughts and musings about life. The studying about death and how people kill each other is just partially a way for me to gain some perspective on life. so let's be honest with ourselves here. I guess...

Plus... if you haven't figured out by now... "Yeah, think about it..." is my catchphrase... (man i'm using way too many of those ellipses things)

But to be honest I did not come up with the phrase. It came from... The Simpsons! (obviously) the particular episode is Homer the Heretic (you should watch it and when the line comes up it'll hit you plus see the image b/c that's where he says the line). Even though I didn't come up with the phrase it's mine... It's like when a singer sings a song and it becomes his/her signature song but it wasn't written by the singer. You know... like Andy Williams and "Moon River."

So yeah, I just wanted to let you people know why I changed the title of the blog. Yeah, think about it...

1 comment: